Posted by Danaehttp://reciperunner.com/roasted-beets-with-burrata-pistachios-and-orange-vinaigrette/
© 2017 Recipe Runner. All rights reserved.
Roasted Beets with Burrata, Pistachios and Orange Vinaigrette
These Roasted Beets with Burrata, Pistachios and Orange Vinaigrette are an easy and wonderfully flavored appetizer or side dish. The perfect blend of sweet, savory and salty flavors!
large beets roasted and sliced approximately 1/4 inch thick
ounce ball burrata cheese
tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
tablespoon rice or white wine vinegar
tablespoon minced shallot
teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
tablespoon chopped pistachios
Freshly ground black pepper
- About 20 minutes before serving, remove the burrata cheese from the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature.
- In a small bowl whisk together the orange juice, vinegar, oil, shallot and pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the roasted sliced beets on a serving platter, overlapping them a little.
- Sprinkle the beets with a little bit of kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Place the ball of burrata on top of the beets then spoon the vinaigrette over the burrata and the beets.
- Sprinkle with the chopped pistachios and serve.
Did you make this recipe?