Grilled Cumin Chicken with Peach Salsa is a quick and easy dinner that’s perfect for those hot summer nights! On the table in 30 minutes or less, it won’t disappoint!
I bought a mix of Colorado and California peaches when I made this Grilled Cumin Chicken with Peach Salsa. Not because I didn’t want to buy all Colorado peaches, but because I was making it that day and needed them to be ripe. It’s so frustrating having to go grocery shopping for a recipe that uses peaches several days in advance because it’s rare to find a perfectly ripe peach the day you need it.
Anyways, the flavor difference between the Colorado and California peaches was incomparable! Everything for the texture, sweetness and overall peach flavor was far better in the Colorado ones. I’m not just saying that because I live here and love local produce, it truly does have a superior flavor. I’ll give you the berries Cali, but we got the peaches!
This Grilled Cumin Chicken with Peach Salsa is a great dinner to make on a hot summer night. It’s fresh, made with simple ingredients and can be on the table in 30 minutes or less. The chicken is seasoned with cumin, coriander, salt and pepper. It doesn’t need to marinate which is always a time saver.
Once the chicken is cooked top it with the peach salsa and serve with your favorite salad or side dish. You could even turn these into tacos if you wanted, I’m never opposed to turning a recipe like this into tacos! Enjoy!
More Easy Grilled Chicken Recipes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 3 peaches, diced
- 1 jalapeño, deseeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Oil the grill grates.
- Coat the chicken in the spices then place them on the grill. Grill for 4-8 minutes per side or until they reach an internal temperature of 165° F. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- In a medium sized bowl combine all of the ingredients for the peach salsa. Taste for seasoning and serve on top of or alongside the grilled chicken.