Pumpkin Espresso Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8
- 13.5 ounce can full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons bourbon (optional, keep the ice cream from freezing rock solid)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, dairy free if needed
- Add all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips to a blender (high speed blender if you have one) and blend until smooth.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions. During the last minute of churning add in the chocolate chips and churn just until they are incorporated.
- Scoop the ice cream into a freezer safe container, smooth it into an even layer, cover tightly and chill for at least 6 hours.
- Let the ice cream sit out for at least 10-15 minutes to soften before serving. If you didn’t include the bourbon it will need to sit out longer.
- Calories: 309kcal
- Sugar: 21g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 1mg