Mini pizzas topped with ranch Greek yogurt dip, lots of cheese, chicken and of course bacon! These Chicken Bacon Ranch Mini Pizzas are an easy to make and tasty dinner or game day appetizer!
The football playoffs are here! Did your team make it? I’m sure there are plenty of you that love this time of year and then there are those of you who could care less and will be thankful when it’s over. No more weekends consumed with the TV being on all day and images of men throwing the ball then knocking each other over. I used to be part of that team that couldn’t wait for the season to be over, but now I’m finding myself enjoying watching a game or two on Sunday. It sort of helps when you live in a state with football fever and the man who’s been your favorite player for years is the starring quarterback. You know what else makes football Sunday more fun? When you have awesome game day food like these Chicken Bacon Ranch Mini Pizzas!
Let’s be real people, football is 50% about the sport and 50% about the food. It’s basically an excuse for us to sit around and stuff ourselves with all things small and handheld that taste delicious. You have a lot of options when it comes to game day food and some are better than others. I used to just be happy with chips, but then I discovered there’s a whole other world dedicated to what you should be making and eating while watching the big game.
A little public service announcement if you’re throwing a football party, don’t be that person who only puts out a bowl of chips, a bag of baby carrots and some over-processed gross dip. No one wants to eat that and they probably won’t come to your next football party. Instead serve up these easy to make and super tasty, Chicken Bacon Ranch Mini Pizzas!
The mini pizzas use Sabra’s Farmer’s Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip as the sauce. This dip gives all other ranch dips a run for their money, not to mention it’s lighter on calories. If you follow my blog regularly you know that I love anything involving Greek yogurt, so imagine how excited I was to spread this Farmer’s Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip all over the pizzas! Along with the dip, these pizzas are topped with lots of cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, diced up chicken and of course bacon. Top the pizzas off with a little more of the Sabra Farmer’s Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip or just set the who container out and dunk away. These mini pizzas are sure to be a hit at your next football party!
- 1 pound pizza dough divided into 8 or 10 equal sized pieces
- 1 container Sabra Farmer's Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1 large cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Roll or stretch out each ball of pizza dough into approximately a 4 inch circle then place them on the prepared baking sheet. It's ok if they aren't perfectly round, mine weren't.
- Brush the tops of the pizzas with a little olive oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Place the pizzas in the oven and bake for about 4-5 minutes or until the crust is partially baked.
- While the pizza crust is baking shred the cheese and dice the chicken and bacon.
- Remove the partially baked crust from the oven and spread about a teaspoon of the Sabra Farmer's Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip on top of each crust.
- Top each pizza with equal amounts of the shredded cheeses, chicken and bacon.
- Place the pizzas back in the oven and bake for another 6-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden.
- Serve the mini pizzas topped with a drizzle of Sabra Farmer's Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 40mg Sodium: 485mg Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 5g Protein: 16g
Thanks to Sabra for sponsoring this post. As always all opinions and content are my own.
If you’re thinking of making these Chicken Bacon Ranch Mini Pizzas check out Sabra’s Buy, Snap, Score promotion. Purchase Sabra dips and Stacy’s Pita Chips together before 2/15/16 and score a $5 gift card! Visit the website here for all the tasty details.