This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and Town House Crackers #WaysToWow. All opinions are mine alone.
December is truly the month for holiday entertaining. I’m sure many of you have already been to or hosted a party or two, and if you haven’t you likely will be this weekend. In case you find yourself stressing about what to serve at your holiday party, I’m here to help! Today I am giving you an absolutely delicious recipe for Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Dip served with Town House Flatbread Crisps.
This dip is so flavorful, creamy, cheesy, and I’ve even lightened it up! Originally I was just going to do a spinach dip, but it is the holidays after all and what goes better and looks more festive with green spinach than some roasted red peppers. Not only do the roasted red peppers compliment the colors of green spinach and the creamy white cheese, but they also add a nice smokey sweetness to the dip.
If you are worried that this dip might be difficult to make, trust me it’s not. To make the dip simply add plain non fat Greek yogurt, room temperature low fat cream cheese, minced garlic, diced roasted red peppers, defrosted and drained frozen spinach, shredded mozzarella cheese, salt, and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula fold all of the ingredients together until they are completely combined. Pour the mixture into an oven safe baking dish and top it with a little more mozzarella cheese. Bake the ooey gooey cheesy dip for about 30 minutes or until it’s bubbly and the cheese is golden brown. That’s all there is to it! Easy right?
My favorite way to eat this festive Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Dip is with Town House Flatbread Crisps with Sea Salt and Olive Oil. I love the salty flavor of these flatbread crisps along with the hint of garlic in them. The flavor goes perfectly with this dip. I also love the crispness and size of the Town House cracker, it’s perfect for dipping into this creamy thick dip. Unlike chips the crackers don’t break off into the dip as you pile it on, I hate when that happens! I found these sturdy and delicious Town House Flatbread Crisps at the Target just down the street from me. I love that Target has such a large selection of Town House crackers, that way you are sure to find the perfect cracker for whatever you are serving this holiday season!
If you are like me and believe that you can’t have a good party without a great dip, then I highly recommend that you give this delicious and festive looking Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Dip a try!
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 7 ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 8 ounces frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed to remove excess liquid
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Town House Flatbread Crisps with Sea Salt and Olive Oil for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a small baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all of the ingredients in large bowl, reserving a few tablespoons of the shredded cheese for topping the dip.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold everything together until it is completely combined.
- Pour the dip into the prepared baking dish and top it with the remaining cheese.
- Bake the dip for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve the dip with the Town House Flatbread Crisps with Sea Salt and Olive Oil