Granola Peach Yogurt Popsicles are perfect for summer snacking! Fresh peaches, Greek yogurt and honey are blended together then combined with layers of granola for the ultimate healthy treat!
Happy Monday! I love how I always sounds so chipper and happy when I say this in my head. In reality it’s best not to speak to me in the morning until I’ve gone on my run and had a cup of coffee. My husband can vouch for this and after almost 7 years of marriage has learned that silence between us is best in the morning. I love mornings and I can honestly say that I am a morning person, but I love them in silence.
Did you guys have an exciting weekend? Mine was pretty laid back. It started with my long run Saturday morning. It wasn’t quite as warm, but the humidity is up so I can’t say it feels much better. My sister changed up my training schedule this month and had me doing an all out speed workout Friday which left my legs drained Saturday. Even though there weren’t any time or pace expectations for my long run, it was just an active recovery, it was still tough and not what my body was used to.
When I got home the first thing I did after downing a ton of water was eat one of these Granola Peach Yogurt Popsicles. Oh my goodness, it was so refreshing to eat something frozen and cold after that sweatfest! I’m pretty sure I’m going to keep these in stock in the freezer until fall.
These Granola Peach Yogurt Popsicles are great for snacking, a healthy dessert or breakfast. Yep, popsicles for breakfast, it’s totally acceptable with these. The popsicles are made with simple real ingredients and since it’s peach season they’re perfect to make right now.
The ingredients in these popsicles are fresh peaches, plain Greek yogurt, milk, honey, vanilla extract and granola. Everything except the granola gets blended together until it’s nice and smooth. Peeling the peaches is totally up to you, I didn’t bother since everything was being blended together.
The mixture is layered into the popsicle molds with the granola and a few extra pieces of diced peaches. They’ll need to freeze overnight so plan ahead. You may be thinking, “isn’t the granola going to soften”? It sure is, and that’s the best part. Now it’s like having chunks of soft oatmeal cookies in your peach popsicle and how can that be a bad thing? Enjoy!
- 3 peaches, diced and peeled if desired (approximately 2 1/2 cups)
- 7 ounces plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 tablespoons granola, divided
- Blend together the yogurt, milk, 2 of the diced peaches (approximately 2 cups), honey and vanilla until smooth.
- Fill the popsicle molds half way with the mixture then add 2 teaspoons of granola and a few pieces of the remaining diced peaches. Use a knife or toothpick to gently swirl in the granola and diced peaches.
- Pour the remaining peach yogurt mixture evenly into the molds leaving a little room at the top.
- Top the popsicles off with a couple more pieces of diced peaches and the remaining teaspoon of granola.
- Insert the popsicle stick and freeze for at least 6 hour to overnight.
- The easiest way to remove the popsicles from the molds is to run them under hot water for a few seconds.
- Use gluten-free granola if needed to make this recipe gluten-free.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 21mgFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 4g